Listning ID 54036
SE.TE.C. is one of the leaders in the field of services and technologies for the production of sanitary ware and tableware. The company has been in the ceramic sector for over 30 years. The clients of the company are some of the world's most famous manufacturers of sanitary products.
SE.TE.C. relies on a highly qualified team of technicians capable of meeting a wide variety of requirements. Our company is aware of all technological advances and improvements in the field of technology, and therefore has the opportunity to offer its customers the latest equipment for the body / glaze preparation department, low / high pressure casting systems, automatic casting tables for large chamotte products, batch drying chambers, inspection / glaze equipment, scraping machines and a range of related services for the ceramics industry, such as: experiments and new developments of the body and glazes, laboratory tests and so on. SE.TE.C. offers: research, innovation, selection of raw materials, technology and services of the highest quality in all production stages. This has helped us become a leader in the field of mechanical engineering for sanitary ware and tableware, in meeting the requirements of our customers.
Our products and services:
- Turnkey factories for the production of sanitary ware and dishes. Our employees are able to take care of the Customer at every stage of the project development, offering the best solution for a specific task. The entire range of machines is produced directly in our state-of-the-art and high-tech factory, subject to our exclusive design and supervision.
- Modernization and optimization of existing ceramic plants.
- A wide range of machines for each production phase:
- Cooking body and glaze
- Pouring tables (mechanical and automatic low / high pressure pouring systems)
- Drying systems (modular batch drying chambers)
- Inspection and glazing systems (manual / automatic lines and glazing systems for siphons / rims)
- Stripping (stripping machines for each ceramic element)
- Engineering and Know-How.
- Modeling (complete plant for the production of mother forms and work forms).
- Training and technical assistance for each production department.
- Technological consultation, ceramic research and laboratory analysis, testing of finished products.
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author